Sunday, December 31, 2017

It's almost here!

The new year is almost here and I am thinking about what I have learned during the last 80 years of my life. Wow that's a long time!

Most importantly to trust my strong intuition because it is the voice of my soul. It is never wrong no matter what anyone else believes. This year especially I knew I was taking medication I had no business taking and I was proven right in the end. My health is now beginning to settle down.

The thing I have been struggling with for the last few years is to let others live their own lives. Being a parent sometimes causes one to either do too much or too little for their children. Not many parents get it right in the middle. Of course, we are blamed for the rest of our lives for the choice we made.

I have learned to ask for help and listen to the answers I am given. Help may come from a human or an unseen source, it makes no difference. There is after all only one source that really matters. 

In summing up my 80 years on this planet I would like to once again share a poem that was channeled to me in 2000. I especially love the line "I will help you live but will not live for you". Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the source of the poem. Oh well, live and learn!

Pure Love

I will love you forever and ever
I will defend you against your enemies
I will support you when you are weak
I will cry with you when you are hurt
I will warn you when I see danger
 I will teach you anything I know
 I will listen quietly as you teach me
I will pray with you and for you
I will hold you if you need comfort
 I will feed you when you are hungry
 I will help you live but will not live for you
 I will respect your right to your freedom
I will love you forever and ever. 

Barbara Loure` Gunn 2000 

No comments:

Post a Comment