Sunday, December 10, 2017

Back to the drawing board

Our nights have been getting really cold and it seems my bedroom and bathroom are the coldest rooms in the house. They are the furthest away from the furnace. For some time I have used a space heater in the bathroom for showers, but I have never tried to fix the cold air problem in the bedroom. It makes getting up in the morning more than a little chilly.

In an attempt to fix that problem I just purchased another small heater, thinking that would work. To make a long story short it didn't put out enough heat to warm the room. This morning I think I solved the problem- I hope!

I switched the heaters. The larger one is now in the bedroom and the new one is in the bathroom.

Where there is a will there is a way! I'm tired of being cold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment