Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Encouraging the mind to think

My family has dwindled down to a few who still communicate. One of the most important people that I still buy gifts for is my grandson, now 16. I enjoy giving him things that will encourage his mind to think beyond what he sees.

This year I gave him a floating globe to remind him that nothing is impossible. I also gave him some new art supplies, which I was later told his art teacher had mentioned to him. I know he has a lot of interests, but I have always seen a born talent for art and creativity. Perhaps someday he will be famous and just maybe I have encouraged a little spark to make it so.

As long as I am able I will continue to look for and offer tools that encourage his mind to think and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment