Thursday, June 23, 2016

Rethinking

Yesterday I thought my ex husband got the best of the deal when he moved into an apartment and I ended up with the house, which will be 40 years old next month. I might have been a tad wrong about that.

Looking at him now and his current situation I do believe following my intuition was the best move.

Rethinking, I don't believe I would have been able to cope with living with the choices he has made in recent years. I may not have a lot of money, but I take care of myself and owe nobody anything. My health is is very good and I have grown to be an independent being. Poor Don on the other hand probably has more bills than he will ever be able to pay, his health sucks and he is joined at the hip to his only biological child. He can't seem to make a move without her help.

Wow look at all I avoided! I don't think the fact that I ended up with the house had a thing to do with the way things turned out.

Even though my challenges have been tough at times I wouldn't change a single thing. They simply made me a stronger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment