Monday, July 15, 2013

Your soul knows the truth

From my life experiences I know it is the best feeling in the world when I connect with a soul that I have spent other lifetimes with and that soul also recognizes the universal connection. It is the worst feeling in the world when the other soul claims no knowledge of that life/lives. I suppose whoever remembers what really doesn't matter because the soul always knows the truth.

One of the good things Facebook and other social networks do is make these fantastic connections possible. The energy is offered, to be accepted or not, and it really doesn't matter if the two souls are ever in the same place at the same time. I for one am very grateful to have followed my intuition and made the connections that were offered.




No comments:

Post a Comment