Friday, December 30, 2011

Angel communication

Last night I watched the youtube video 2012-The Sacred Union. Messages from Archangel Michael were said to be channeled through Ana Jones, an angel medium. When my awakening journey first began my opinion of such a thing would probably have been- yeah right there is no such thing as angel communication.

I have learned a lot since then, mostly through personal experience, and although I still question new concepts I believe a whole lot more than I did in 1999. Anyone who has read my published works will attest to the fact that I have had some very unusual angel experiences. Angels, spirit guides and yes even Archangels have made themselves known to me, especially when I have directly asked for their assistance. Although I do not see them or hear their voices in the same way I would hear a human voice I know they are present.

As this hour long video began I picked up a pad and pen and began taking notes. I not only listened to the words being channeled from Archangel Michael, but I observed the manner in which the medium was receiving them. I saw no reason not to believe what I was hearing.

It began by explaining the very large cycle of time (millions of years) that will be coming to an end in 2012. The fact that the end is not the end but the beginning was stressed. We will be entering into a new cycle of healing where the universal soul and individual souls will truly become one. This will create a conscious union with the Divine Source/the light.

Listeners were advised to focus on their own soul, their inner light, and to learn to control their own mind. Everything will be amplified including our thoughts. Evolution is speeding up and there is no way to measure it. Another golden age is coming and all will explain and feel it differently. We are advised to explore the differences and oneness and honor them for it will bring healing through love and respect. Open yourself up to intuition awaken and remember.

I think the most important message was that it all begins with you. Respect yourself and do not give your power over to anyone. There is a union coming creating oneness with the body, mind, heart and soul.

I don’t think it matters if anyone believes that the messages in this video came from the Archangel Michael or not. They came from an entity much more enlightened than a human being. Why not an angel trying to communicate?

2 comments: