Friday, April 1, 2011

The Silent Treatment

I decided to play a new game for awhile and see what happens. For the enlightenment of my regular readers I am taking a short hiatus and will just be observing. I have friends who do this all the time. They step back and silently watch what everyone else is doing without commenting. Keeping my mouth shut will be a new experience!

I checked my horoscope this morning and see that this month is going to begin a wonderful journey for me, which will last for several years. I want to make sure that I don't miss anything! Many others are worrying about what Mercury has in store for them, during its retrograde journey. Apparently I was born at just the right time to be universally blessed. I am not going to worry about a thing!

While I am involved with giving my fellow humans the silent treatment, just remember I am still here, watching and listening for the perfect opportunity to reappear! You all be good now!!

Lessons

Life is full of everyday lessons
based on experiences each has had.
Endings always signal beginnings
adding new experiences to our past.
Slowly waking and accepting
lessons needed to stay on our path.

Barbara Loure` 2001

2 comments:

  1. Trust me, Barbara. I'll be very, very good.

    Take care now, y'hear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe that for a minute Mr.McShane!! I'll be watching you! 0=0

    ReplyDelete