Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Riding the Wave

Thank you Mercury I have had a ball riding your wave of energy, or lack thereof!

My life is so much better now than it was on March 30 when your astral "interference" began. The communications that didn't work gave me time to re-think many relationships and even end some. I would never have done that without you.

Other glitches, such as a pebble causing a crack in my windshield, allowed me to be grateful that I have buy back insurance and it will only cost $100 instead of $700.

The terrible winds we have had in New Mexico have caused me to again be grateful that I live in a state that does not have disastrous weather, such as tornadoes and earthquakes. It made me appreciate my little town even more.

Other things have happened that will increase my income in the near future. It was nothing I did. I was just in the right place at the right time. Mercury has pushed me to stand back a little and look at the whole picture of my life. That in turn resulted in, for once in my life, putting me first.What a concept that was!

I'm sure there are many people who are blaming Mercury for all the terrible things they think have happened to them in the last three weeks. I for one am very grateful for riding the wave of its energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment