Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Nickel's Worth of Wisdom

While cleaning up my yard yesterday I reached for a plastic bag that had been caught on a cactus. My eyes spotted a shinny nickel lying on the ground as if dropped from the sky. It was not the least bit dirty.

Intrigued, I picked it up and placed it in my pocket. After finishing my yard work I checked out my find. I noted the date was 1998. That was the year before my journey of "conscious" awakening began. I had finished raising my three children and it was time to move on to another phase of my life. My interest in the nickel was peaked.

Many times universal messages come in the form of numbers. I reached for my copy of Betty Bethard's, The Dream Book, which provides symbols for understanding. First I looked up the meaning of the numbers individually:

one= new beginnings, oneness with God,unity of life
nine= completion, ending of the old, triple trinity
eight= cosmic consciousness, infinity

Because I know numbers are to be added to achieve the ultimate message I did just that.
1+9+9+8= 27 2+7=9

Aha! That brings me back to completion, ending of the old and triple trinity. The message could not be more perfect. Just as in 1998 my current life is on the brink of another phase. The difference is because of hard work and a conscious willingness to learn, I have acquired a ton of spiritual knowledge. I know the time has come to use what I have learned to help others.

I don't need a crystal ball when Source/God drops nickels of wisdom at my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment