Friday, January 17, 2020

If I had a mentor

In 1999, after helping me end a 40 year addiction to nicotine, a friend loaned me his copy of Richard Bach's, Illusions. I do not know what his reason was, but reading the book caused an avalanche in my life. I began writing myself and have not stopped for twenty years.

Over the years I have collected several of Mr. Bach's books. but I still love Illusions, (the adventures of a reluctant messiah). After checking him out on Google I saw there is one that I missed, The Messiah's Handbook. I could have ordered a Kindle version, but I wanted a copy of the real thing. So I ordered it!

I found it interesting that he is one year older than I am, born in 1936. I am quite sure I will never meet him but, If I had a mentor it would be Richard Bach.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment