Saturday, January 11, 2020

A soul connection

For some time I have been reading Kindle books. Hey it's cheaper than buying books and I live in a small town with not a single book store. Lately I have been getting a little bored with the preface of the books I am reading. They all seem to be about a person going back to the town they grew up in and meeting their long lost love. Seriously can't authors come up with something a little better?

I recently connected with a new Facebook friend, Jack Armstrong, who administers the online group, "A Community of Light". He has also written a book titled, "Lessons from the Source". He claims to have received messages for years directly from the Creator. After years of debating what to do with these messages he compiled them in this book. After reading the book, I believe him.  I recommend this book to anyone who is on a conscious spiritual path and needs direction on how to continue.

One of the reasons I believe him is because I am aware that writing this blog has been inspired by the same source. It is the reason it is called subconscious messages. In 2009 when I created it I had no idea what I was doing. Now I know I was opening up a channel to allow me to share what I was receiving from another source. I have always thought it was my guide, whom I call Richard, but perhaps I was wrong.

I laugh at people who believe God wrote the bible. He did not! People just like you and me wrote the bible. So they wore funny clothes and sandals, but they were still people, chosen to share the "word of God", in their own language. Another thing that makes me laugh is the thought that God is the greatest people user that ever existed, and he is!

So among other things, today I am grateful for my soul connection with Jack Armstrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment