Sunday, January 19, 2020

A different opinion

This morning I saw something that explains the difference between religion and spirituality. I know not everyone will agree, especially since it is Sunday. That is their option. The picture showed an ocean with religion represented by a bowl of fish and spirituality represented by a fish swimming freely.

I have nothing against people who need a church. I spent 20 years going to Catholic services until the day I realized that I had a one on one relationship with my Creator and I didn't need a priest to interrupt for me.

Having accepted that one on one relationship also gained me a relationship with my guide and fellow angels and even a couple of Archangels. I did not need a building to make that happen. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, but these are mine.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment