Thursday, September 5, 2019

Water water

Apparently we don't always get what we think is coming. My four day vacation has not turned out as I had planned.

After checking with the water department yesterday morning the visit verified that I have another water leak. Wonderful, just what I needed!

The first thing I did after arriving back home was to turn off the water. Except for about two minutes it has been shut off ever since. I am waiting for the plumber to find the newest leak. I am actually grateful that my son left for his vacation yesterday morning. He hates to be put out and does not care to cooperate when something like this happens. Through the years I have learned to go without when necessary.

I am patiently waiting for my trusted plumber to arrive so at least my water problem can return to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment