Thursday, September 26, 2019

No no to Nano

I needed to replace hearing aids and a friend told me about an online site called Nano. Her husband had a good experience with them. I should have known better than to purchase something like that online. Granted they were much cheaper then the local company I have been dealing with. When they arrived I discovered they were too large for my ear canal. They have been sitting on my shelf since they arrived on September 17th.

I made two attempts to talk to a representative on the phone and was put on hold for it seemed like forever! I took an alternate route and sent an email. I did manage to get a response, which did not help my situation. The person suggested I try another type, which would have cost me another $248. I said no thank you, I want to return what I have and get a refund. I was told I needed to call the number I had already tried twice.

I waited a couple of days and called the number again. I actually talked to a real person after a short time. I explained my situation and was told if I didn't wait for the 21 day trial period I would be charged a 10% penalty. I have to wait to proceed with the return until October 8th. Well shit!! I knew the day after they arrived that they were not going to work. They certainly didn't have a problem charging my credit card with the $249 this venture cost me.  I already know that if the time ever comes I have to pay the return shipping charge.

This is the end of my story and the reason I am saying no no to Nano.

No comments:

Post a Comment