Saturday, September 14, 2019

The end

Wow sometimes I just have to wonder about the people my soul has picked out for me to know. There is one especially that has been dangling around my life for about ten years. We have had an on again off again relationship over that period. Many things have happened to lead me to believe that the person is not who I have thought he is. Over time he has demonstrated that he is a very self centered narcasistic being. Did I listen- hell no!

He just celebrated his birthday a couple of days ago. Checking on his Facebook wall I noticed that only one friend of his bothered to send him wishes. I found that interesting as he always comes across as a very important person. Well he thinks he is anyway. I usually get well over thirty birthday wishes from my FB friends. I began to feel sorry for him.

I decided to do something nice just because I could. I emailed him an amazing photo I recently took because I thought he would appreciate it. His reaction was, "got it-thanks".

I asked myself, "Why did I even bother?"

It finally dawned on me that we are not now and never will be on the same page, at least not in this lifetime.

I wish him well, but he is one of the things I am dropping as the energy of the new harvest moon comes around. It is finally the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment