Saturday, September 21, 2019

The stones energy


I find it so odd that lately I know exactly when to pass something on to another person. This is a story that you may or may not believe, but here goes anyway.

I have a good friend who will soon be facing surgery. This morning I wanted to send her a card or something to help obtain good results. As I looked around my bookshelf I spotted a small stone in the shape of a heart. It is something I have had since one of my own surgeries in 2011. It was sent to me by a former friend. It is dusted on a regular basis and it always reminds me of the caring gesture of that person at the time. Although I couldn’t remember her name for the life of me, one of her cousins is still a friend of mine and I found it through his Facebook post.

I thought, what a perfect gift for my current friend!

Instead of purchasing a card, I typed up a short message and added it to the stone in the only padded envelope I had on hand. I then mailed it to my friend so she would get it before her surgery date. Then I asked myself how did I know I was supposed to do that? Seriously!

The stone reminded me of another experience from about twenty years ago. I met a very strange Native American woman who claimed to have spiritual gifts. We had several unusual exchanges during our short relationship. She came to my house one day to view items I had offered for a rummage sale. When she left she dropped a small stone on the carpet for me to find later. She confirmed she had left it and told me its story.

Somehow she had been abandoned overnight in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico. It is a site of an ancient Native American ruin. All she had to cling to in the dark was the small stone. Apparently she thought I also needed it for some reason. I kept it for awhile and later passed it on to a troubled female who was a subject in one of my first published books. I just knew it was something I was supposed to do. 
The memory of these experiences popped into my mind a few days ago. This morning I am asking myself how in the world did I know it was time to pass on this heart shaped stone? It had to be my guide, whom I call Richard. 

Wow Richard you are really good!!   

This little stone has traveled from California to New Mexico and now to New York. I wonder where it will go next?

No comments:

Post a Comment