Sunday, September 29, 2019

Ignore the nonsense

A couple of days ago I answered a Facebook question. It had several pictures of tea and toast and you were supposed to pick which one you would choose. I did and soon got a message that a person somewhere felt that a lady from the spirit world had a message for me. Okay, that was interesting.

I was supposed to text or call a number in the UK to find out what the message was. No way I thought! I sent a message that I did not text and I certainly was not going to make a long distance call to find out what the message was. I preferred to wait and let it happen if it was going to.

So yesterday I got another Facebook message from the person in charge of the site. Apparently the spiritual person was going to reveal a secret. Oh right! At this point I typed STOP and I haven't heard anymore.

It's bad enough that every time my land phone rings it is a scam call. I don't need this nonsense on Facebook too!


No comments:

Post a Comment