Friday, May 31, 2019

Patience


I am constantly amazed at the number of renovations I have made on my 40 year old manufactured home. With the latest project I hope I am done for awhile so I can focus on something else. It took the ability to save money and patience to realize that not everything could be done at once. I am very happy with the results. Now if I could just get someone to work on the weeds!

The latest project was replacing the sliding glass door that has needed help since the house settled years ago. It was letting in too much air and didn't close right.



It was replaced by a brand new atrium door that still needs trim and painting, but no more air coming through and it came with a screen door. Now I just have to retrain my animals to have a little patience and wait for me to open it for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment