Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Admiration

I am asking myself this morning whom do I admire the most. That's a really good question!

If there is one person I could name it would probably be Maya Angelou. I think she is the only celebrity I would have loved to have had a private conversation with. I believe I have said before that she was an amazing woman. Her inspiring words will live on for many years. Long after I am no longer a resident of earth!

There is a group of people whom I admire the most. They are those who never let their earthly struggles stop them. I have many friends who fall into that category. No matter what challenges they are given they just keep pushing on, doing the best that they can do. They are my personal role models. I call them "independently wealthy" because they stand up for themselves and depend on no one.

During my life time I have also been given challenges, as everyone who is human has. I have stood up against some pretty hefty struggles. Some were physical, some emotional and some psychological. All were meant to add to my evolvement.

So I have to look in my mirror and count myself as one of those souls whom I admire the most. After all, I have survived and I am still here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment