Friday, March 17, 2017

It really doesn't matter

Recently I sent an email to a friend who I believe is a very close soulmate. Our relationship has gone up and down since I began this blog in 2009. We rarely communicate, at least not in the normal human way. I have been thinking a lot about the person and decided I would express just how I feel.

Even though I am aware of a very strong spiritual connection between us, he has claimed in the past that he is not able to see or feel the same energy. It is odd that even though I have always felt a very strong bond I doubt that we will ever physically meet in this life time. I don't even care what he looks like because the connection is with his soul, not with his human body. There was a time that I felt we might even be twin flame soulmates living in the same lifetime. That could be or perhaps I was over wishing.

So to make a long story short, he has not as yet responded to my email. At first I admit I was a bit hurt because it was shared from my heart. Then I realized it really didn't matter what he did. It only mattered what I did. The words I expressed in the communication were true and if he didn't agree so what! It doesn't make how I feel any less real.

I'm sure there is an unseen entity observing what has happened and what will happen and is never going to let out a peep about what he/she knows. That's just the way it is when we agree to a life as a human. The lessons are there to be learned to evolve our soul. What we knew isn't always what we now know.

I have concluded it really doesn't matter as I'm sure everything will turn out just the way it was meant to.


No comments:

Post a Comment