Friday, March 31, 2017

Show and tell

For all those readers following the story of my kitchen appliances I am happy to announce that yes they were installed last night. I had about given up. To prove I am telling the truth I am supplying pictures of the new birth.

The Whirlpool cooktop came first and I love it. I will no longer have to fight to light the pilot lights when they mysteriously go out. The back burners on this one are regular ones, the front left is extra big, great for boiling water for pasta and the front right is smaller, perfect for simmering. I think we will quickly become friends.

Now for the problem child, requiring a carpenter to make the cabinet it was going into larger. Eventually it worked out but I was holding my breath praying that it would.


This beauty is a Frigidaire and it will be cooking butterfly shrimp tonight. I still have to paint around the casing the carpenter added to make it look finished, but that is going to have to wait just a bit.

This is the end of show and tell for today. I just wanted to let you all know that when I stopped worrying, what was supposed to happen happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment