Tuesday, May 20, 2014

So I have a weird sense of humor

Yesterday I wrote that everything has humor if you look deep enough. Somehow I just don't think the lessons the universe provides are meant to bring us down. They are meant to lift us up. I know I read or heard somewhere in my past that if you can reach the point of seeing the humor you have learned the lesson. I pretty much believe that.

Some of you know that I have been taking photos for some time of spirits who no longer live a human life. I don't invite them, they just appear. With the exception of a couple I have no idea who the images are. I just know it is my job to share the photos to offer proof that we simply never die.

Thinking about humor in the universal lessons I have been given caused me to remember a photo I have of my deceased mother. She was a very controlling person and it took me years to survive her method of mothering. Her negative energy filtered down to my own children. I know now that there were reasons I was unaware of that influenced her behavior.

Back to humor and the spirit photos...

I am going to share two photos and let you be the judge of who they are. The first is a very old photo of my mother taken before I was born or she was married. Focus on her face.

Now then the following is a spirit photo I took several years ago.
It's a little hard to still carry anger at my controlling mother when I have been given a spirit photo of her as a cone head!

As I said I have a weird sense of humor, but it works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment