Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Manifesting a (my) voice

Recently I have been following a site on Facebook that presents astrological facts in an easy to understand concept. It is https://www.facebook.com/ThePsychicWhisperer. This morning's post caused some interesting changes in my current life, which led me to fully grasp the fact that I have been working on "manifesting a (my) voice" for many years, without really understanding what I was doing.

Quoting the post, regarding the New Moon/Solar Eclipse which will occur on May 10, 2013: "Eclipses mark times of cosmic redirection and energy shifts. Something we've been working on, learning about or struggling with comes to an end at a lunar eclipse. This particular eclipse marks a fertile new beginning as it takes place in the astrological sign of manifestation. It marks the end of a 19-year cycle relating to issues of self worth and values."

The suggestion at the end of the article was to look back to May 1994 and see what was beginning to be manifested. Then ask was it manifested and if yes, what is your next step?

Here comes the fun part! I began trying to remember what I was doing way back in 1994, but somehow I stumbled over 2004. Math has never been my strong point. 19 years, that's a long time. Then I remembered I had been keeping a scrap book or sorts of important things that have happened in my life in recent years. You can imagine my amazement when I noted that the cover of the book read 1994-2011.

The very first thing in the book, after a brief bio, is a page sharing my very first published work as an author- yep it was published in the spring of 1994. I wasn't quite prepared for that little flash from the past. I began flipping through the very full book, reminding me of all the milestones I have lived through. One of the first things I did, was to get the book up to date, squeezing in another 6 pages. When I had finished I saw a person before me who was born to express their self through writing and community service.

Until the spring of 1994 I lived my life through others; I was a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a grandmother and a friend/acquaintance. I was always attached to someone else and found it safer to hide behind those people. I never gave myself a chance to just be me all by myself and quite frankly nobody ever pushed me to find myself.

Apparently, someone consciously unknown to me, gave me the push/shove I needed to begin the journey of manifesting my voice. Until then, few including me, had ever cared to take the time to really see me or hear my voice. For those people I have the following message:








  

No comments:

Post a Comment