Monday, July 11, 2011

A Great Big Hug

Today I am offering a great big ((((hug)))) to all my friends who saw that I was having a problem and took the time to share solutions that worked for them. They didn't try to control my mind. They just quietly planted seeds and allowed me to see what worked and what didn't.

Those are the kinds of people that I treasure as friends. They don't interfere, but they can always be counted on to throw me a life line when I have walked into water just a bit too deep.

You all know who you are, so I don't need to mention names. Just accept this great big ((((((((HUG)))))))) and know that I love you, even if I don't say it very often.


P.S. Kept my doctor appointment today and discovered my BP monitor was not working properly. I tossed it and bought one the pharmacist recommended. Much of the problems this past week were self inflicted, caused by worry and focusing on the what if's. Now that I have a new monitor and a new attitude I'll see what happens when my doctor checks things out in two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent!

    What's the use in worrying . . . the things we worry about aren't likely to be the things that do us in. ;)

    ReplyDelete