Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Perfect Match




Visiting the memories of those souls who have made the most positive impression on my life and served as role models and guides brought back my maternal grandparents. They were married for over 60 years and were a perfect match. If I had known then what I know now I would say they were twin flame soul-mates.

I do not remember ever hearing a cross word between them. They allowed each other to grow and experience separately, but together they displayed an enormous amount of love that was showered on all that knew them. One of the best gifts I was given as a young person was to be allowed to learn from them.

Howard and Peggy (Laura) Cole were truly a perfect match. Although I miss them I also know they are among those souls who are still acting as my guides, perhaps leading me to my perfect match.

No comments:

Post a Comment