Monday, November 8, 2010

Motivation

Today's post is partly for my friend Michele who lives in Hawaii. Some of you may remember she once told me I was the color "green". Considering the growth that color represents in the universe I took it as a compliment. Upon finding out that she reads every post I write I decided I had better give her and the rest of my readers something to digest.

In the last couple of weeks I have acquired an unusual number of new friends, mostly online. Today I am looking around and thinking what happened now? The only explanation I can find is that I have raised my vibrational level and attracted a bunch of new like minded friends, plus a couple who have returned after a brief absence. I welcome them all and I am truly enjoying the insights and lessons we share with one another.

As I was leaving Wal-Mart yesterday on the way to my car I paused for a moment to take in the variety of people in the parking lot. I took a deep breath and thought, what a wonderful creator our Creator is. How could billions of souls be alike and yet so different. It blows my mind to take in so much creativity from a single source.

I am so grateful to be living a human life in this new age of transformation. Although it is exciting it makes me a little sad for those who are still not awake. Apparently it is not their turn.

So Michele, this is my impromptu blog post for today. It may be short, but it is to the point. By now you should all have realized that I do not use more words than I absolutely need. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog! All the GREEN is awesome. Fresh, vibrant, and invigorating.

    Like you, it's great to be living in the age of transformation. Glad you've been attracting like minded people. That's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy my blog has always been green.Thanks for your feedback!

    ReplyDelete