Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Holiday shopping

I just spent the morning shopping online for gifts. It is kind of cool to shop in my pajamas in front of my computer. Actually I began my shopping experience yesterday. My birthday is in a couple of weeks so I thought I might as well get myself a gift to mark the day. So I checked out my closet and decided to purchase a couple of new tops, one in heather blue and the other in heather grey. The grey one replaces a sweatshirt I have had for twenty years, celebrating a long past local Quad on our Mt. Taylor. I figured it was past time to put it to rest.

This morning I found a special Christmas book for my youngest great granddaughter. It is called, Santa's Christmas With a Mask, and will no doubt be a collectors item someday. I will probably tuck in a gift card.

I have been trying to figure out something for my son, who lives with me. He is one of those people who has everything and keeps ordering from Amazon. The UPS delivery guy comes so often I am sure he thinks he is part of the family by now. Anyway, I did find something that I think will work on the Amazon Black Friday page. While I was there I decided to accept the 30 day free trial of Prime. Hey, who wants to pay an extra charge for shipping? Not me. I expect to cancel it after the free time is up. Don't tell anyone at Amazon!

My holiday shopping list has been cut way down as most of my wonderful family no longer accepts the fact that I am still alive. Oh well, their loss! Happy holidays everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment