Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Abundance

I have never considered myself rich by any means, but lately I am re-assessing this thought. The news is full of people who don't even have food to eat or a safe place to sleep. They literally don't know how they will survive another day. This pandemic has ripped away the livelihood of people who thought their lives were pretty secure. I have no idea what this is supposed to prove, but I am grateful that I am not one of those people.

I am not rich but my house and car are paid for, I have a Social Security income that won't change much, have excellent credit and owe no one anything. I learned at a very young age not to live above my income.

I remember years ago reading somewhere that if you have more than you need at the end of the day, you have abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment