Saturday, November 14, 2020

Follow the leader

I know there are many people in the State of New Mexico who think our governor is over reacting when she decided to put us back to the rules of March 2020. Personally I don't see that she had any choice.I would hate to be in her position! If people would have followed her advice in the first place we would not be where we are now.

I simply cannot understand the Trump followers who refuse to wear a mask and who congregate in large groups. He is in a world of his own making and it is plain idiotic to follow him. In my opinion, by refusing to take the pandemic seriously he is responsible for the death of many more people than would have happened if we had a leader who actually cared about someone other than himself. He cares more about playing golf than anything else. 

There is no way that I will follow such a shallow self absorbed person, who thinks he is a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment