Thursday, July 30, 2020

Father, Son, Holy Spirit

I know God is in three persons- Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I have had a personal connection with the Father since I was a child and due to increased spiritual knowledge I believe in the Holy Spirit. I have a hard time believing and connecting with the Son.

I have a clear memory of surgery I had at about five or six. I was siting on the knee of a being I always thought was God the Father. Today I know that can't be as that entity has no body. I was asked if I wanted to return to my life or stay where I was. Apparently I agreed to go back because that is what I did.

Today I am wondering if the reason I can't accept Jesus is because I blame him for what I have been forced to endure during my 82 years of living on earth? Could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment