Saturday, July 18, 2020

Till death do us part

In all the years I have been old enough to vote I have never before heard people wish a president dead-until now. There must be something really rotten going on in the white house for this to happen.

I don't like the current president. In fact every time I see his picture on Facebook or watch/listen to him on TV I just want to throw up, but I don't wish him dead. I don't understand how such a horrible self centered person could have been elected in the first place. I recently wrote that it reminds me of Jonestown, 1978. People followed a man who led them to their death, by simply drinking Kool Aid.

People who don't have confidence in themselves can believe anything. 

No matter how corrupt a person is I don't believe it is our job to wish them dead. I think God will take care of that when the right time comes.     

No comments:

Post a Comment