Sunday, July 12, 2020

Healing

I just watched the Netflix movie, The Healer. It was a really good movie, but it left me with a question. If God gave me the gift of healing others would I accept it?

That's not an easy question to answer. If I said yes I could imagine tons of people knocking on my door when the word got out. I suppose that would be one way of making my friend list grow, but it would also entail a whole lot of responsibility.

What if the reason people have health issues to deal with is God's plan for them to become stronger? I don't think everything is meant to be easy. I'm not sure I would want to make the decision of who to heal and who to leave just as I found them.

I think I am leaning toward saying, "Thanks, but no thanks. I will leave the healing up to you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment