Friday, July 10, 2020

Trust

Trust is an interesting word. I think it is something that has to be earned. In a real world our first experience with trust is with the person who delivers us. Don't drop me! I suppose we then begin by trusting our parents or care giver if they are there for us when we need them. Some of us move on to friends and associates we gather through our life. I think our experiences teach us who we can trust and who we can't.

Over time we learn who is reliable and who is not. Many people trust an unseen being, who may or may not have a body. That's pretty much called faith. To have complete trust in this being is sometimes a leap of faith. It is often difficult to let go of control and just trust.

During my life I have also learned to trust certain brand names such as: Tide, Gold Medal, Dove and Friskies, to name a few. They have earned my trust by being reliable over time.

One of my favorite things to trust is the Archangel Raphael. He is the master healer. Whenever I am feeling a lack of confidence I call on him to join me wherever I am. He has never failed to assist me. That is ultimate trust!

So trust comes in many forms and I do think it has to be earned.


No comments:

Post a Comment