Tuesday, July 7, 2020

One word

A friend's online group asked the question this morning, "In one word how would you describe 2020?" Without giving it much thought I answered "opportunities".

To some that  might be a strange answer. A lot of people wrote negative words.

I feel that this is an unusual opportunity to regroup.As I have said before I feel bad for those people I have known who left before the big show. I was thinking this morning of a local friend who left earth in 2007. She survived the hacking away of her body parts due to diabetes, but nobody could destroy her positive attitude. I know she would laugh at what is going on and do everything in her power to make her life better. She would use the opportunity to grow. She is my idea of a roll model.

No comments:

Post a Comment