Thursday, June 4, 2020

What will make a difference?

In thinking about the upcoming election I am wondering what will make a difference? I have a feeling that Mr. Trump has talked himself out of the office he has become so comfortable in. I could be wrong, of course. For awhile I thought who Mr. Biden chooses as his female running mate would make a difference. And perhaps it will to a certain extent. In my own State of New Mexico females are running over "the good old boys" who have held their offices forever.

This morning, after thinking about all those protestors marching for peace, I came up with an entirely different conclusion.

What do they mostly have in common, other then they are sick and tired of the how this country is being run? Pretty much all of them are young. Many of them have never voted before in a presidential election.

This is your time boys and girls! You can change the course of history, simply by exercising your right to vote! Just do it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment