Saturday, June 13, 2020

Goodbye

Sometimes the Universe steps in and removes people from my life that shouldn't have been there is the first place. This happened twice in he last week.

The first time it was my former son-in-law, Christopher Stoughtenger. The man was married briefly to my only daughter. When my grandson was less than a year old this wonderful man moved back to New York to live with his father and step-mother. He left his son to be raised by my daughter. The reason I know this is because I was the one who filled in the missing gap for many years. During 18 years he had almost no contact with his son. My grandson just graduated from high school and apparently decided to fly from New Mexico to New York, in the middle of a pandemic, to visit his biological father and his four half brothers, whom he had never met.

Knowing that my grandson has asthma I was concerned when I found out about what he had done. I was worried about his safety. I sent a Facebook message to my former son-in-law asking how long the visit would be. The response I got was, "I don't want to be rude, but if you want to know anything about his plans, contact him or his mother." In another message he said, "Don't ever send me a message again, I don't want to talk to you ever again." 

The second time happened yesterday. I had posted information about the fact that George Floyd is not the "saint" he has been portrayed to be. A FB friend had a problem with what I posted and deleted me. I was happy because this woman had been added to my writing site, never fit in and eventually removed herself from the group.

These two people will not be missed and I thank the Universe for eliminating them for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment