Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Making a list

I just found a suggestion for finding out why some of my relationships did not work out. It was, make a list of things you are looking for in someone else. After I did that I could clearly see why some of mine met with a dead end. I could also understand the reason why some have lasted so long.

This is my list of what I am looking for in a relationship. The order for some may change, but number one will always be in first place. It is the most important and truly explains to me why I have been divorced twice and certain family members have taken a hike.

1. Honesty
2. Caring about others
3. Spiritual awareness
4. Loyalty
5. Sense of humor
6. Intuitive
7. Creative

I think making a list of what you want is a great way to see what is going on in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment