Monday, June 8, 2020

Hair hair everywhere

When one has short hair and four months goes by without a haircut, there is a problem. I have tried to be patient. I mean this can't go on forever right? Last week the Governor opened the hair salons in my County, with restrictions. I decided to check with my hairdresser to see if she could fit me in for an appointment. I had to wait a week, but I have an appointment in a couple of days.

Am I nervous? Yes, I am, even though I was told all the rules for spacing clients and sanitizing etc. will be followed. My desire to get a haircut outweighed my nervousness. I guess it's a matter of trust and faith.

I had the same feelings when I started back with my chiropractor. As I noticed how careful she was being my nervousness calmed down some. Before the virus disrupted things I was in the middle of a treatment plan for pain being caused by the sciatic nerve. We have now resumed the plan.

With any luck at all my life is slowly recovering and I am looking forward to less hair!  

No comments:

Post a Comment