Thursday, October 11, 2018

A spoonful of sugar

There are times when something happens that just makes me angry.

My oven that I bought in March 2017 is, for the third time, not heating properly. It is very frustrating to think I am going to cook dinner, turn the oven on and it barely gets warm. For the second time a new ignition was installed about two weeks ago. It has been a week and I am still trying connect with the repair person who is authorized to fix it- again. I have left four messages for him because he doesn't answer his phone.

I called the warranty number Tuesday and talked to a not so very nice man who said give it to the end of the week. I hung up after saying, "that's just great!"

This morning I decided to give the repair person until 11:00 to call me. He didn't so I called the warranty number back. A very nice lady answered my call this time. She took down everything I said and told me she would report the problem to the service department.

I told her either the repairman was missing something that was causing the ignition to malfunction or the oven needed to be replaced. I was told that if they could not reach the repairman and no other one was found in my area the oven would have to be replaced. Yay that would be good! I already know he is the only one available.

Because the lady was so nice I ended the phone call with a good feeling instead of anger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment