Friday, February 10, 2017

Moving on

To continue with this adventure: yesterday after going through some old papers and tossing many of them I ordered new business cards. I had tried to do this once before but something got screwed up on the website and I gave up on the idea.it probably just wasn't time.

I am really happy with what I chose to order. I eliminated my physical address as it really wasn't needed. I simply used my name, blog address, phone #, email and the title motivational author. It took me a few minutes to decide whether to use writer or author. Well, I am a published author so that settled that! This is what it now says.

www.subconsciousmessages.blogspot.com
-------------------------------------------------
Barbara Loure` Gunn
    motivational author
505-287-7278
begunn37@q.com

This morning I was curious as to why I chose a pink spring blossom background. I whipped out my trusty Dream Book by Betty Bethards to see what the word blossom meant. What it said was: a job well done, you have sown and reaped beauty, a beautiful expression of self. Oh and pink means love. Perfect I thought!

Thinking about a job well done my mind immediately went to my three grown children. Even though two of the three do not communicate that might be a good thing after all. It proves they can take care of themselves and their families and don't need me for anything. The third, although temporarily living with me, also lives his own life. Luckily my house is large enough to provide more than enough space for us both to enjoy freedom. The arrangement also provides back up if anything should go wrong. Therefore I'm thinking, job well done fits perfectly.

So it is time to put the past in the past and do something different.

Still thinking and waiting for my human mind and my soul mind to let me know just what I am supposed to be doing now.



No comments:

Post a Comment