Tuesday, November 15, 2016

One more time

As I hide the negative posts on Facebook I seek to share only the positive ones. The following I just found and it is called Full Moon Release. I am sure I am not the only one who will find this useful.

This full moon. I release that which no longer serves me. I release all pain and any blocks that keep me from my connection to the Divine. I also cut all cords connecting me to trauma from my past lives. I start anew today, free of guilt, hurt and self bondage that keeps me from manifesting the life that I desire. And so it is.

Then there were a few others that caught my attention.

Worry is believing God won't get it right.

One day you will look back and realize you worried too much about things that don't really matter.

Some day we will find what we are looking for. Or maybe we won't. Maybe we will find something much greater than that.

Always trust your instincts, they are messages from your soul.

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment