Sunday, November 13, 2016

Just saying

It's been five days since the election and people are still posting their political crap on Facebook. I have been hiding their posts for some time, but I have had enough. Instead of choosing to close my account I have decided to go into hiding myself. I am not posting anything until this garbage stops. That doesn't mean I am completely leaving. I just won't make it so obvious. There are posts that I desire to share, such as these:

The loudest noise you can make is to quietly walk away.

Whatever you focus on expands. Spirit doesn't respond to words it responds to focus and action.

It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see.

I was quiet, but I was not blind.

I dwell in an attitude of gratitude.

Do not get upset with people or situations, both are powerless without your reaction. 

So Facebook it boils down to this, I am still there but you won't see me for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment