Saturday, April 30, 2016

Is it just me

Last night I tried to watch the 20/20 program on Scientology and I turned it off after 30 minutes. I just don't get how any intelligent soul could join a group that audits their brain to conform to the leader's beliefs. How could so many people be sucked into this?

Then I'm thinking with a shudder how many people are getting sucked into believing the garbage some of the candidates running for U.S. president are shoving into the minds of potential voters. People who believe they have the power just because they have money make me sick!

I  believe that people get sucked into things because they don't have a strong enough personal belief system. All through history there there have been individuals who have successfully convinced groups of people that they were the chosen one, the reincarnated creator.

I have news- God doesn't have a body!

I'm not sure if its just me but it appears the world is getting mighty scary out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment