Friday, January 1, 2016

Who are you?

A Facebook friend posted another great bit of information this morning and I feel it is my duty to share it because that's what I'm here for. Benefiting from it is entirely your choice. This came from the site tinybuddha.com

It listed the following five questions to answer. I am only listing the questions, the answers are personal, but I have to say both have helped me to realize just who I am.

question #1. Who or what would you be if you knew you couldn't fail?

question #2. What is your 90 second elevator speech? (sell yourself)

question #3. What are your core values?

question #4. What makes you genuinely happy?

question #5. If money were no object how would you live your life differently?

There you are. As in my case your answers are private

No comments:

Post a Comment