Saturday, January 16, 2016

What to save and what to toss out

It looks as if I haven't written a blog post for a week. It isn't like I haven't thought about it. I have, but I have also been busy sorting through things in my office and as my grandmother used to tell me, "find a place for everything and put everything in its place". Thanks Nana, just what I have been doing. In addition, several years ago a friend advised me to check my archives, which I began doing this morning. Thanks John, in my case that would be a folder in my files that I labeled "research" long ago. Interesting the things I have saved. I wouldn't be at all surprised if my guide had something to do with that.

Slowly going through the papers I found a copy of an email I had sent to a now deceased friend who believed Edgar Casey was one of her guides. Who knows he may have been. In any case I found this particular piece of forgotten information (written in 2007) to be very interesting and desire to share it. I hope it will give my readers food for thought and possibly a chuckle or two, even though it was originally written in all seriousness.

Hi Marilyne,

I had an idiot phone call at 3:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep so I finally got up and turned on my computer. There is a quote from Many Mansions (Edgar Cayce) that I want to share, "There is nothing so powerful as an idea whose time has come".

I found a really good website on your friend, Edgar Cayce. I was reading about his predictions, especially the one stating Jesus may already have been reborn. It gave me chills to think that any child born around 2000 could be the rebirth of the "only" son of God referred to in the Bible. But then, if we are all sons and daughters of God why is Jesus more special then the rest of us? (food for thought here)

It is not nice of God to play favorites! No wonder most of us have self-esteem problems to deal with. We are just never going to measure up to the perfect "first child", no matter how many times we are reincarnated. Although Buddha does believe in Nirvana, the egoless place. Imagine how many reincarnations that takes!

Anyway have a nice Sunday.

That's all folks, back to saving and tossing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment