Monday, June 21, 2010

Thinking New Thoughts

I have been trying for months to really understand the way the law of attraction works. I read and read and there is still something missing. Why am I not getting what I continually ask for? The universe knows very well what I want. There is supposed to be abundance after all. Am I doing something wrong?

Part of the equation is being grateful for what I have and- I am. I look around at others my age in similar circumstances and I can clearly see that I have much to be grateful for. Even experiences that I once thought were negative now cause me to be grateful. If I had not had them I would not be where I am today. They are like stepping stones to future experiences and growth.

I know it is necessary to have vibrational harmony with what you are asking for. Thinking I am just a little confused about how to accomplish this I dug further into the information that I have available. Ask and it is given- right!

One of the first things I found was a quote from Abraham “I am happy with what is and eager for what will be.” I began using it as a mantra and positive things began to happen. Then I found a quote from Tennessee Williams, “Success is blocked by concentrating on it and planning for it. Success is shy- it won’t come out when you’re watching.”

From Dr. Juliet Tien (Dr. J’s Holistic Healing Center) I found these simple steps to achieve vibrational harmony. They are: smile no matter what, think positive thoughts and stick to them, release negative thoughts and emotions, practice instant forgiveness, allow yourself to receive, tithe constantly and pray continuously.

Abraham/Hicks always hits the spot for me, probably because of its simplicity. “What you shine your light on will get bigger.” So, if you focus on what you don’t have (a lack of) that is exactly what you will get more of. If you focus on the positive things you do have (abundance) you will get more. “Your power is in your choice of thought. It is your ability to focus your mind on things that cause you to feel good. Nothing is more important!”

Be happy right now! Don’t wait for your desires to manifest. Reach for thoughts that make you feel good because the better you feel the more aligned you are with “source”. The more aligned you are with source the more your desires will manifest.

2 comments:

  1. Great message here today... I am working on a piece about learning to let go, which shares a message in common with what you have here today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let it go are the hardest three words to learn aren't they?

    ReplyDelete