Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Never Alone

How many times do we feel we are all alone? When we don't see another human in our immediate vicinity it is easy to come to that conclusion. Sometimes it is nice just to have someone to listen to us and use as a sounding board. The fact is we are never alone. Whether or not we accept it we have an eternal connection with our Creator and thus with everything created.

A few years ago during a "psychic reading" my guide, Richard, laughed at me (at least I was told he did) because I complained that I was all alone. At the time I thought it was a bit rude. Now I understand why he reacted the way he did.

I have read the poem "Footprints in the Sand" many times over the years, but until I heard the words sung I don't think I got the full message. I found this beautiful version on the Facebook page "This Too shall Pass" this morning and I want to share it with you. Enjoy!

Here is the link for Footprints in the Sand- Leona Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment