Thursday, June 3, 2010

Enlightenment

So then I thought...
Two months after the sudden disappearance of “iffin” from my life my opinion is he and his best bud KS are two of a kind. Although they both claim to be great communicators, they are a joke. I suspect they led previous lives as a comedy routine in a cheap Las Vegas show. As long as others say exactly what is expected everything is hunky dory. If the person actually has a workable brain and dares to put it in gear, whoosh John and Kate vanish faster than a speeding bullet.

I am trying to figure out what the lesson was. Think, but don’t speak is rather negative and just not my style of living. The only positive one I can come up with is- I am not responsible for what anyone else chooses to do. Sounds good to me!

Am I angry? Absolutely not, I wish both of them peace, good health and happiness. It is a shame that they did not stick around long enough to appreciate what they are missing. In retrospect I certainly hope this is the last time I will have to deal with this particular lesson.

Lessons
Life is full of everyday lessons
Based on experiences each has had
Endings always signal beginnings
Adding new experiences to our past
Slowly waking and accepting
Lessons needed to stay on our path.
Barbara Gunn 2001

quotes on the subject from Buddha

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared then a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal; you are the one who gets burned."

No comments:

Post a Comment