Monday, January 30, 2023

What next?

I am sort of in limbo right now. I know I am supposed to do something, but I am not sure what. I started writing a new book, just to have something to do. I had been reading books about females turning their homes into B&B's and wondered why. It seems the books I am reading are a guide to somehing. Thinking about my house and my oldest son living here for the last few years caused me to think more about the situation. It is a lot like a B&B. He has his own space, pays me rent and pretty much does whatever he wants. We have dinner together instead of breakfast. Another difference is that he often contributes to cooking that meal. He likes to cook and I enjoy the time off!

About that book I am writing- it is sort of a history of my life, taking note of all the friends I have had along the way. I will let you know what happens with that when the time comes. At the moment it is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment