Tuesday, January 31, 2023

And the total is-

I actually lost track of how many books I have written and had published over the years so I decided to make a list.

I began with two hard cover books: Wake Up! in 2004 and A Gathering of Spirit in 2005. They are out of print although a few copies are still swimming around out there. 

Then came the Kindle books: Spirits of Cibola County in 2011, Journey of an Enlightened Egotist in 2011, What Now My Love?A Writer's Journey in 2018 and Adventures of a Chosen Messenger in 2022. The last one is also available as a paperback.

Along the way I have kept up a blog since 2009 and been the administrator of an online writing group. That's a lot of writing for someone who was not trained to be a writer. If you have been following along I am now writing , Friends Who Become Family. At the moment I am not sure where that one is headed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment